Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome


I am Hiran. 20 year Professional Student. I don't know how to write. Then you will ask why you started this blog. I want to tell you something which others don't want to tell. Here am dealing with my life.

I believe that i am bit different from others (thoughts). First you have to understand one thing. I AM A GAY. After Reading this sentence some of you will close this window :(. Before that please try to understand me. Here i am not talking about sex. If You are a Human Being , you have to read this blog. Being a gay is not my fault.

Here I am trying to write about different incidents in my life. I think these incidents make me a gay. If you are Straight Please try to avoid these situations. Other wise you will also become a gay. I don't want to welcome others to our family.

I strongly believe that you will read this blog

with Love
Hiran

8 comments:

  1. Post your Suggestions to improve my writting

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...Hiran, good way to start with...best of luck for the blog...plz ensure that its more profound and colourful

    as i am busy in launching our first gay magazine, i will try my best to contribute to your blog...to show my sign of encouragement

    You can connect with me at chennaidostt@gmail.com

    Cheers
    Vikranth Prasanna
    Founder & Director - Chennai Dost Group
    Editor -in-chief - M4G Gay magazine
    www.chennai-dost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks vikranth

    Thanks for your suggestion

    Hope you will help us( ppl from kerala)

    and we are waiting foe your magazine

    best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, dont feel guilty or overwhelmed by what we are...With best wishes....

    http://mallugay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kochi Gay

    its not guilty dude....
    As a new comer i have so many problems... I know so many boys like me also have same problems.

    I want to help them... Ppl like you can help us...

    expecting your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog...thx
    http://www.chattingu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont be sad like this on being gay??

    Its not your fault. I am straight, though I dont have any problem with friends like you.

    Keep posting your feelings. Lets see how far you express your feelings....

    ReplyDelete
  8. everyone has story to tell... some choose to, some not. Gald you chose to tell....

    Here i am with all my ears open, to hear your stories :)

    ReplyDelete